Sunday, December 16, 2007

Update

Hi guys,

I made a few improvements to the blog this weekend. It now only displays the most recent entries, so if you want to read any older ones just click on the archives links on the side. We also added some fun links to our friends/family and to the hospital, and will be sure to add more soon. There's also a button in case you ever want to email an entry to anyone.

We had another good weekend of baby prep. On Saturday we went into the City and bought a bunch of storage bins to keep on my old bookshelf, which is now Avery's closet. We also figured out how to put the Pack n' Play together, as well as the crib tent (to keep the cats out), and also did our first two loads of baby clothes laundry.

1 comment:

Lisa Griebling said...

Hi guys! I was just thinking about you today and realizing that your baby is coming so freaking soon!!! I absolutely cannot wait to meet her, I think she will be such a sweet little girl!! And this is a different topic, but I really loved your Elf moves and I think that Scott should show that to the partners at his firm.