Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh Hanukkah!

I was knocked out with a stomach flu last Saturday night and Avery started vomiting Sunday morning also with the stomach flu. Scott was a trooper taking care of us the rest of the weekend. It took Avery all week to recover and when we thought she was finally in the clear, she got a rash all over her body to signify the end of the virus. Luckily for Avery the end of virus also coincided with the beginning of Hanukkah and a party at Uncle Ken and Aunt Peggy's house. Avery got lots and lots of presents for her first Hanukkah and now our apartment is overrun with baby stuff (there's no hiding the toys anymore, there's just too many). In other news, Avery is cruising around on furniture and standing up as long as there's something to hold onto. She also has a 5th tooth coming in and can take a big bite out of whatever food I offer her.


Could have been a good pic for the Holiday e-card, oh well.

Yum, yum, yum. We ate all of the latkas (4.5 lbs of potatoes) and tons of desserts!

Grandma and Grandpop started passing out their presents and it became a frenzy of excitement, delightful squeals and flying wrapping paper.


Avery was of course occupied with a new bookcase with a slew of new books to throw off the shelves.


Dad, let me flip, let me flip!!!!


The Shapiro Boys (aka Spiderman and his lil' bro) with the new robot from G&G.


Thanks Grandpop for driving me home, I sure could use a snooze!

Hey look at me, I love my new music table!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: