Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Long time, no blog

Couple quick Avery updates. We had a great visit with Marmel the beginning of February. Avery's highlight (actually everyone's highlight) of the trip was a visit to the Chocolate Room here in Brooklyn. Everyone's mood elevated just from the yummy smell and the chocolate was delicious! Avery tried many many many bites of my hot fudge brownie sundae and of course she loved it (who wouldn't??).

In genius news, Avery loves her sign language dvds and has started to sign a couple words. She has signed eat for a while now (which helps us know when she's hungry, of course), but her new signs are go to sleep, book and cat. What a smarty pants.

In developmental news, Avery has been finger walking (cruising) around the furniture for many months now, but she took her first official steps last week while Scott was on the phone with Aunt Shana. Luckily for me, she repeated a couple steps later on in the night for me to witness.

Sorry for the lack of blogginess recently... we will try to keep up!!!







giving all the little ones pieces of lox!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I JUST LOVE LOOKING AT THE PHOTOS AND READING ABOUT HER CHANGES......AND I DON'T MEAN DIAPERS! She's so beautiful and happy. I've got three granddaughters and they're all geniuses. I predict that Avery's next sign will be "Dirty diaper".

Unknown said...

I miss the Avery updates. How are the three of you doing? Do you like your new digs?