Saturday, September 8, 2007

Week 23

In the past couple days Avery has really turned into an aspiring gymnast. Wednesday and Thursday nights I thought she was moving like a crazy baby b/c I was wearing one of those belly bands during the daytime and maybe she was being squished while I was at work. Thursday night I decided I can longer squish my baby, so I bought my first pair of maternity jeans and I'll continue to wear lots of dresses so she has more room (I've really outgrown all of my jeans anyway I was just in denial that I needed maternity pants). But regardless, she has not stopped flipping and kicking constantly for four days now and she can pretty much kick on-demand. She has also entertained some of my co-workers, now that they can feel her moving around as well. Quite the little performer. We have an open house tomorrow, but we'll post new pictures sometime this weekend.
Lastly, if you have not voted for Avery's middle name, you can do so by clicking here!

No comments: