Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Stroller

Avery's new stroller was backordered for another month (after we waited 4 weeks already), so we made a quick purchase on Friday to get her out of that car seat! No more legs spilling over and she finally has some room to stretch out (phew). The shrieking has diminshed this week, but Avery has picked up a cough sound as a means of communicating (kinda weird, but at least it's not deafening!).

Scott took Avery on a nice afternoon walk Saturday while I was getting my haircut. I came back and found Scott walking around Brooklyn with Avery still dressed in her pajamas! I was mortified, but apparently I was the only one who cared...


One month old kitty Scott and Avery met on the street.


All of her cute mary jane socks came out of the laundry wet yesterday so we had them laid out to dry. I think we could open our own trumpette store with all of these...:)


And we saved the best for last... a happy baby (and mommy) at brunch today!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! Yeah, the daddy guys don't care as much about the clothes as we do! As long as he had her diaper changed, all is good.
Are you waiting still for the other stroller? What did you get? Or, what are you STILL waiting on?! That is a crazy backorder.
LOVE the pic with the socks. Just start to be really concerned when she has that many shoes!
Hug that darling baby for me!

Unknown said...

WOW! What a great photo of Cheryl and Avery....two beautiful women. I want to order several copies of that one. So Avery was wearing her PJ's in the middle of the day, right ....and your point is?? Ah yes, dressing like an Eckert, i.e., wear whatever you want and be comfortable!

Scott Eckert said...

well, she was sleeping in the stroller, so as it turns out, the PJ's worked out great.

grandmom and grandpop said...

The new pictures made my day. I just did a days work in my PJ's and nobody even knew or cared. The picture of Cherly and Avery is great. Can not wait to see her again. Oh I forgot to ask..was Scott wearing his PJ's ?
Love,
Dad

grandmom and grandpop said...

Really cute picture of You holding Avery. Nobody cares or even knew she was wearing PJ's.
Mom